Saturday, July 11, 2009

DAY FIFTEEN

Dear Diary,

We are at a refugee camp.
I offered a boy if he wanted to play with me. He says yes.
Instead of passing it back, he takes it and runs!
I'm so angry!
I run after him, but as i am getting closer, he drops the ball.
I want to catch him and whack him on the head. But i don't because I realise I'm lost.
This place is full of sick people!
I see a truck with a red cross. I run after it to try and tell them that there are tons of sick people back in the camp.
I finally stop them.
The man says that the people are just hungry not sick.
I mention that I'm going to Australia soon.
The man introduces me to another man, with yellow hair, a red nose and blue eyes.
I've never seen anyone like that before.
He must be from Australia!
He tells me great things about Australia.
I'm so glad that mum and dad chose such a wonderful place that I could sing.
But when they leave, i realise that I'm still lost.
What kind of a desert warrior am I?

Jamal.

No comments:

Post a Comment