Dear Diary,
I decided to back bread.
The smell will attract dad, and he will be able to bring me back to the tent.
But then someone grabbed me. It was the boy who had tried to steal my ball.
I instinctively protect it.
He offered to take me back to my family. I decide to trust him.
Then a big modern car passes by us.
The boy tells me it is the 'United Nations' and that they give the people out here tickets.
I think that these people can help me and my family and the boy to get to Australia.
I try to get their attention but I don't succeed.
There are too many people.
Oh no.
The United Nations men are going back into their car.
I try to find the kid, but i can't.
I walk around for ages.
Then i finally see dad.
But i see something not that good as well.
Dad is surrounded by uniformed police.
Oh no.
Jamal.
No comments:
Post a Comment