We're on our way to Australia.
Everyone's vomiting because of sea sickness. Especially Omar.
We're all lining up for food, and then i realise that the person giving out the food is the sailor in yellow overalls!
I'm worried that he might not give Bibi a proper serving after he recognises her.
Then the person standing infront us' blanket catches fire!
I grab it, throw it one the floor and put it out.
That's when i see the girl's face.
I've never seen anything like her before.
She tries asking for food again, but the sailors are waving her away.
How rude.
Bibi yells at the sailors, and they decide that we shouldn't get food either.
That is just unfair. The girl stops us.
She tells us getting to Australia is more important than them.
She thinks that they didn't wash their hands before opening the soup packets anyway.
I like this girl already.
Jamal.
No comments:
Post a Comment