Tuesday, August 4, 2009

DAY TWENTY-ONE

Dear Diary,

Everyone around us starts moving.
The smugglers have opened the gates.
I grab Bibi and try to follow mum and dad.
That's when Bibi says that she's going to get the ball. I try to stop her, but I can't.
When i finally get to her, she's lying down at the edge of the dock, trying to pick up the ball.
Then the boy comes and says that he is going to get the ball. He lowers himself into the the water, but then, he slips.
I try to tell the people around me that a boy has fallen inside the water, but no one seems to hear me.
Then i see a sailor. I try to get him to listen to me, but he doesn't understand. I grab his pole to get his attention, but he slaps me.
Bibi kicks the sailor, but he throws her over the side of the boat.
Oh no.

Jamal.

No comments:

Post a Comment